Mergers and Acquisitions are among the most important capital market transactions. They require close collaboration between experts working in management and strategy, and the experts mastering the legal aspects of the changes. Thus, M&A pose the highest requirements in the area of strategic and financial management as well as in human resources. M&A will often be carried out by specialized teams. Many of these are based in Frankfurt a.M. – the location of the M&A module of the Executive M.B.L-HSG. Experts will offer their insight from several perspectives, amended by discussion of best practices and case studies.
- International Company Law
- M&A Management Introduction
- M&A Agreement
- M&A Process
- Restructuring Firms and Labor Law
- Forms of Acquisition
- Structuring and Financing of Transactions
- Tax Planning with a special focus on M&A
- Contract Negotiation, Signing, and Closing
- Acquisition for Growth
- Distressed Assets
- Equity Capital Markets and Stock Exchange Listings
- Post-Merger Integration
- M&A in China Related Transactions
All modules are also available for individual study outside of the program. For more information, please contact our team.