Tokyo is the largest metropolitan area in the world and the financial, industrial, and commercial center of Japan. It is also a birthplace of high technology, which explains Japan’s key role in the area of IP. We will introduce you to various fields of law ranging from basic Japanese civil law to such specialized areas as competition law, WTO law and investment treaties. Solid knowledge in them is essential when doing business with Japanese firms. Waseda University, our partner, is one of the leading private universities of Asia and the world.
- Doing Business in Japan from a European and a Japanese Perspective
- Managing an International Company in Japan: A CEO’s View
- Basics of the Japanese Business Legal System and the Law in Action
- Dispute Resolution in International Trade
- IP Law
- Competition Law
- Doing Business in Japan: The European Perspective
All modules are also available for individual study outside of the program. For more information, please contact our team.